RARE MYUNG MARIO JUNG Original Oil Painting 20 x 24 Native American Shawls
RARE MYUNG MARIO JUNG Original Oil Painting 20" x 24" Native American Shawls. Beautiful, large and rare oil painting in excellent condition.
This is not one of his sand paintings. The canvas measures 20" x 24". The frame measures 25" x 29.25" and 1-7/8 deep. Myung "Mario" Jung was born on September 14th, 1949 in Seoul, Korea. He studied at the Seoul Industrial Junior College, from which he graduated in 1971.
In July, 1986 he entered the Exhibition of Fine Art of the Seoul Artists Association, and was awarded the Grand Prize of Western style painting, and invited to become a member of the Seoul Artists Association. His work has also been submitted to the Korea Art Exhibition, the New York Art Expo, and the Han Kook Art and Culture Association. The artist strives for extraordinary use of light, reflection, dramatic brush strokes and attention to detail. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings".
The seller is "midcenturymiz" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Artist: Myung Mario Jung
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Signed By: Myung Mario Jung
- Size: Large (up to 60in.
- Custom Bundle: No
- Date of Creation: Unknown
- Item Length: 24 in
- Region of Origin: Arizona, USA
- Framing: Matted & Framed
- Personalize: No
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Framed/Unframed: Framed
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 20 in
- Style: Vintage
- Painting Surface: Canvas
- Features: Signed
- Item Width: 24 in
- Culture: Puebloans
- Handmade: Yes
- Time Period Produced: 1980-1989
- Signed: Yes
- Material: Canvas
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): No
- Subject: Landscape
- Signed?: Yes
- Type: Painting
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Production Technique: Oil Painting
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States