Fine Large Antique 19th Century Italian Oil Painting Casanova & Girls Reggianini
The painting - which depicts three beautiful young women enjoying the attentions of an enthusiastic young suitor - is signed by the artist and hangs in a superb quality newly commissioned, bespoke gold metal leaf Chippendale design frame. As with all of the original antique oil paintings we sell it is offered in excellent condition.
Having just been professionally cleaned. Vittorio Reggianini was a famous Italian painter of elegant Rococo interior scenes featuring stylish young Parisians of pre-Revolutionary France. (canvas only) 60cm x 72cm (23¼" x 28¼").
Thence in private UK collection. Newly commissioned bespoke gold metal leaf frame. All of the new frames we commission are especially made for us to order by one of the UK's top period frame makers. Newly professionally cleaned, restored, and re-varnished. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings".
The seller is "academyfinepaintings" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom, United States, European Union, Japan, Canada, Australia.
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Artist: Vittorio Reggianini
- Signed By: Vittorio Reggianini
- Size: Large
- Signed: Yes
- Title: Casanova
- Material: Oil
- Framing: Framed
- Subject: Costumes, Fashion, Figures, Floral, Flowers, Glamour, History, Italy, Ladies, People, Portrait, Women
- Type: Painting
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Figurative Art, Portraiture, Realism, Traditional
- Features: Framed, Signed
- Production Technique: Oil Painting
- Unit Quantity: 1
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Handmade: Yes
- Time Period Produced: 1850-1899